Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Book Deal


I signed! New Reality is on its way to being a published book!


Have you ever wondered what abundant life looks like in everyday living? Do you doubt ‘the good life’ is even possible given your circumstances? Do you long for a close and intimate relationship with Jesus in which He reveals the secret of eternal life to you personally? In my upcoming book, New Reality, I describe what abundant life looks like and how it may be obtained in everyday life. I hope to enrich you with Biblical insight, inspire you with stories from my own life, and encourage you in your own dynamic relationship with a living, breathing, awesome God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please login to your account before writing your comment. If you do not wish to use an account, you can simply enter your name by scrolling down to "Name/URL"


Thanks!