Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Matthew Moments

I’d like to invite you to read the book of Matthew with me over the next month!  

This will be real simple.  We’ll read a chapter a day.  As you read, think about what God may be speaking to you through His Word.  I encourage you to spend a few moments and allow God to connect His story to your story.  I totally encourage you to write these things down!  You can even make a comment here on the blog, anonymously if you don't' have an account!

Starting tomorrow I’ll be posting a short meditation and encouragement with a prayer for each chapter.

I hope you will join me as we ponder how Jesus’ story touches each of us every day.

Love,

Lisa


*Click here to go to the first devotion.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please login to your account before writing your comment. If you do not wish to use an account, you can simply enter your name by scrolling down to "Name/URL"


Thanks!