Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Miracles

Read:  Matthew Chapter 8

One of Satan’s main tasks is to discredit God so as to derail us from our true life, or the true scope of life.  He’s been discrediting God and instilling fear and doubt in man since the beginning.  God’s Spirit heals and performs miracles to this day.  May we put aside the fear and doubt of the world, and sit at the table with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven!

Father, I know You are willing.  May You reveal Your miraculous power in my life, that I may be a testimony and an evidence to all people of Your existence.  Teach me to believe, help me in my unbelief. 


*This post is part of a month long devotional series on Matthew.  To start from the intro click here.  To go to the next post click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please login to your account before writing your comment. If you do not wish to use an account, you can simply enter your name by scrolling down to "Name/URL"


Thanks!