Thursday, September 17, 2015

Kingdom Mystery

Read:  Matthew Chapter 13

“This is why I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.” (Matt. 13:13)

Through the Holy Spirit, we have been given eyes to see, ears to hear, and (all) spiritual understanding.  By faith we see and hear what others cannot.  Just as Jesus explained the parables and mysteries of the Kingdom, the Spirit explains all spiritual knowledge so that we may understand and adopt His perspective. 

Lord, I come to you and seek Your wisdom.  Open my eyes to see Your perspective of my life.  Open my eyes to Your spiritual truth in what I read in the Bible.  Help me to understand and may I be blessed today by your Word.


*This post is part of a month long devotional series on Matthew.  To start from the intro click here.  To go to the next post click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please login to your account before writing your comment. If you do not wish to use an account, you can simply enter your name by scrolling down to "Name/URL"


Thanks!