Thursday, September 10, 2015

Today in Paradise

Read:  Matthew Chapter 20

“For the kingdom of heaven is like a master of a house who went out early in the morning to hire laborers for his vineyard.” (vs 1)

Jesus revealed God’s kingdom principles through real life scenarios.  As the Spirit expands our minds to see these principles and purposes in our own life, we can understand God’s will.  He floods our mind with wisdom which causes us to make choices according to His way.  We begin to see our life from another perspective.  Sometimes we need to look up from the task at hand to focus on God and His intentions.

Father, I confess that I get busy doing what I’m doing and neglect to think about You and Your will.  Please open my mind to see You at work in my everyday life.  Help me to keep my focus on You, Your perspective, and Your will for me.  I put down what I think is right and good, and submit to Your way for me today.


*This post is part of a month long devotional series on Matthew.  To start from the intro click here.  To go to the next post click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please login to your account before writing your comment. If you do not wish to use an account, you can simply enter your name by scrolling down to "Name/URL"


Thanks!