Wednesday, December 23, 2015

John's Jesus

As we head into the Christmas season, I invite you to ponder the life of Jesus with me from the perspective of John.  I can’t encourage you enough to consider Jesus in the reality of your own life; it is just what our soul and spirit needs!!  

Starting tomorrow, join me in reading a chapter a day in the book of John.  Spend a few moments to allow God to connect what you read to your own life and circumstances.  I will post a short meditation and prayer daily.  

Some of you have mentioned you are having troubles commenting on my blog.  It could be as simple as enabling cookies in your browser since google uses a verification process.  

All Bible verses are taken from the ESV unless otherwise noted.


This could be the difference between a nice holiday get-together and a meaningful, eternal celebration.  Let’s do this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please login to your account before writing your comment. If you do not wish to use an account, you can simply enter your name by scrolling down to "Name/URL"


Thanks!