Friday, December 11, 2015

John 12- The Voice

Read:  John Chapter 12

“The crowd of bystanders heard the sound and said that it had thundered; others said, An angel has spoken to Him!” (vs. 29)

Although some saw and heard about the miracles and their hearts were filled with belief, some saw and heard the same miracles and could not believe.  They were not given the ears to discern God’s voice.  To those whom believe, Jesus is a Light and His Light fills us through the Holy Spirit.  To those who trust and rely on the Holy Spirit, we are given life beyond our existence on earth.

Father, these are weighty verses.  I humble myself in Your Presence.  Soften my heart, open my eyes, open my ears.  Fill me with Your Spirit, I submit my whole being to You.  Give me ears to discern Your Voice, the Holy Spirit talking within me.  Teach me to obey Your Voice continually just like Jesus did on earth.  Separate my soul, let me walk in purity into (an) eternal life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please login to your account before writing your comment. If you do not wish to use an account, you can simply enter your name by scrolling down to "Name/URL"


Thanks!