Monday, December 14, 2015

John 9- Power Made Manifest

Read:  John Chapter 9

"Jesus answered. ‘This happened so the power of God could be seen in him.’” (vs 3b, NLT)

God’s works in this earth are all around us. Miracles are when that which (already) exists in the spirit becomes manifest on earth.  Miracles are an event (proof) of what our faith tells us is true.  It is when spiritual reality breaks through into the reality of this world.  But the enemy seeks to steal our belief.  He whispers thoughts of doubt.  “That man wasn’t really blind,” he says.  Our flesh seeks a reasonable explanation, as if God had no part if the wonder can be explained in earthly terms.  Let us not harden our heart to the power of God, but seek Him and His gifts through the Holy Spirit earnestly.

Father, may Your power be made manifest in me.  Open my eyes to see You working in my life.  Release Your power that all men may know without a shadow of a doubt that You are who You say You are and You always keep Your promises.  Father, reveal Your divine nature to me personally, that I may know without a shadow of a doubt that You are here.  Help me in my unbelief.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please login to your account before writing your comment. If you do not wish to use an account, you can simply enter your name by scrolling down to "Name/URL"


Thanks!