Monday, December 21, 2015

John 2- Human Nature

Read: John Chapter 2

“But Jesus on his part did not entrust himself to them, because he knew all people and needed no one to bear witness about man, for he himself knew what was in man.” (vs.24-25)

Jesus actually experienced our human nature and its temptation to sin.  He truly gets us and understands our weaknesses.  He also showed us how to overcome our sinful nature by walking (fully) in His divine nature.  Since we receive Christ’s nature when we believe Him to save us from our sin, we too can overcome.

 Lord, please show me in the reality of my life what it means to live in Christ.  Please increase my spiritual discernment so I can know these things from my own experience.  I humble myself in Your Presence.  Reveal Yourself to me today.  I love You so!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please login to your account before writing your comment. If you do not wish to use an account, you can simply enter your name by scrolling down to "Name/URL"


Thanks!