Saturday, December 12, 2015

John 11- Miraculous Evidence

Read:  John Chapter 11

“But when Jesus heard it he said, ‘This illness does not lead to death.  It is for the glory of God, so that the Son of God may be glorified through it.’” (vs 4)

Just before Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead he asked Martha, “Did I not tell you that if you believed you would see the glory of God?”  The Bible was written from a faithful perspective.  The writers saw the world through their faith, and therefore saw the glory of God in the world.  We too have the opportunity to see our circumstances through the eyes of faith which causes us to see God’s glory on earth.

Open the eyes of my heart, God.  I want to see You.  Release Your glory in me that You would be glorified in this world.  Just as Jesus was in You and You were in Jesus, so I am in Him and He is in me.  You and I are one.  Fill me with faith removing any doubt.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please login to your account before writing your comment. If you do not wish to use an account, you can simply enter your name by scrolling down to "Name/URL"


Thanks!